The GR Energy Services Flex Flow HPS system integrates a surface horizontal pumping system with variable speed drives, surface controls and automated reporting capabilities to lower the total cost of fluid transfer. With trailer-mounted or permanent installations, the Flex Flow HPS system offers significant cost and performance advantages. The system uses field-proven multistage centrifugal pumps designed for high pressure and low- to medium-flow saltwater transfer and injection. Surface facilities engineers using these systems have documented lower maintenance and repair costs, longer run life and greater operating flexibility and efficiency.
Capabilities of Flex Flow horizontal pumping systems
GR application engineers can tailor the Flex Flow HPS system to handle 10 BFPD to 100,000 BFPD with the following components:
- Centrifugal pump, consisting of stages, each with one impeller and one diffuser.
- 480-V, 3,500-rpm motor, with three horsepower options—100, 300 and 500 hp.
- Thrust chamber, which carries the thrust load developed by the multistage pump. It connects to the motor shaft on one end and the pump shaft on the other.
- VFD with HP/kVA delivery capabilities.
- Dual-pot filter system for suction.
- Charge pump for suction, which supplies power fluids from the tanks to the HPS.
- Trailer with stabilizers or a variety of permanent installation options.
- Cost-effective rental options for temporary installs to provide testing for permanent equipment or to replace equipment under repair
- Purchase options for permanent saltwater disposal facilities
- Enhanced oil recovery systems
- Gathering systems
- Production and separation systems
- Steam-generating plants/distribution systems
- Storage systems
- Crude oil and NGL boosting and transfer
- Process fluids transfer