For artificial lift operations, GR Flex Flow* services combine a unique horizontal pumping system (HPS) with a versatile hydraulic jet pump (HJP) to provide many advantages over conventional lift systems:
- Lower operating cost leading to reduced LOE
- Less maintenance with minimal downtime (98% to 100% run time)
- Highly mobile with unique trailer-mounted system
- Efficient filtration system that prevents impurities from entering the pump and wellbore.
- Versatile downhole jet pump that can be used in many completion scenarios (conventional, reverse circulation and concentric) and in conjunction with gas lift.
Compared to conventional ESP systems, the GR HJP/HPS combination saves operators lease and operating costs by eliminating the common issues of gas locking and solids handling, maintaining production over a wide range of rates and reducing well intervention and maintenance downtime.