The ZIP Intervention Platform was developed by GR Energy Services to optimize safety, wellsite efficiency and perforating placement for fracture stimulation. No other technology matches ZIP performance when measured by reducing risk, decreasing operating time and cost, and maximizing total available pumping time.
Conventional wireline pressure control equipment, perforating gun systems, setting tools and monitoring systems were not developed for today’s high-paced multiwell-pad zipper-frac operations, which sometimes approach 20 wireline perforating runs per day. As the number of stages per day and guns per stage continues to increase, maintaining a high level of service quality and efficiency becomes extremely challenging for wellsite personnel. The ZIP Intervention Platform offers operators fit-for-purpose, optimized technologies for zipper fracs that help
- Reduce risk to personnel — no stabbing tools at height in a high-pressure zone
- Speed up wellsite gun string set-up operations
- Enable faster and safer run in/out of hole
- Lower the risk of stuck gun strings and fishing jobs
- Improve plug-setting efficiency
- Optimize perforating effectiveness.
The ZIP Intervention Platform encompasses eight unique technology solutions: