GR Energy Services’ wireline trucks are equipped with the ZipVision* wellsite communications solution, enabling real-time, remote visualization of the complete pumpdown perforating operation from anywhere team members may be located. The ZipVision solution facilitates collaboration between the GR Energy Services field supervisor and the company representative on location, limiting HSE exposure and ensuring compliance with current CDC guidelines for social distancing. A shared operating system links the pumpdown and wireline data into one seamless, interactive plug-and-play solution that is accessible on mobile devices across the location. Access to real-time data improves decision-making and provides a record of all operations. All data may be transmitted to any offsite location for remote visibility.
The customized GR ZipVision data management dashboard shows real-time KPIs and analytics, keeping the entire wellsite team informed of the operational plan and current status at every moment. This granular level of view—anytime, anywhere—ensures all stages are completed as planned. The ZipVision solution eliminates data gathering and data entry, reducing the potential for human error and keeping the team focused on completing stages.
ZipVision completions management workflow provides total control of wellsite operations through full digitization.
Workflow Step 1: Prepare
- ZipVision digitization imports completion designs, the plug-and-perf schedule, well survey and casing tally
- Stage designs are validated in quick visualizations with correlation logs.
- Traceable review and approval provide the ability to remotely manage and validate operations prior to running in hole.
Workflow Step 2: Execute
- ZipVision integrated execution platform provides greater visibility than any other solution.
- All relevant operational information is readily accessible at any time from any location.
- Mid-job operational review enables true remote management.
- Integrated ZipIn high-pressure pump control removes the operational barrier between wireline and pumpdown.
Workflow Step 3: Report
- Automated notifications and alerts based on operational parameters are customized by the user.
- ZipVision streamlined job performance tools allow real-time operations tracking and reporting with minimal manual input.
- Cloud-enabled, the ZipVision overview enables a fleetwide look at operational performance and robust analytics.
Social distancing is no longer an issue as all wellsite personnel may view the pumpdown perforating operation with the ZipVision interface from any point on location using a desktop, laptop or mobile device. With seamless communication, the data may also be transmitted in real time to remote locations.
ZipVision KPI dashboard and analytics improve real-time decision-making.
All the tools needed for managing every point in the pumpdown perforating operation are visible through the ZipVision interface.
- Quick view of tool location in the well
- Indicator of simultaneous deviation angle of the tool
- Treating pressure
- Pump rate
- Reel tension
- Line speed
- Total fluid
- Maximum pressure
- Maximum rate
- View of tool downhole with relation to collars, shot depth and plug depth
- High-frequency CCL data correlated with the tool
- Preplanned workflow helps keep the job on track
- Provides a quick view of the active well, stage and perforating plan
- Quick view of critical gauges
- Customizable warnings and alarm limits
- View of pumpdown and wireline data on a time-based or depth-based plot
- Multiple plot views for various parameters